Thursday, October 8, 2009

HairCut help!!?

Ok so im going to get my hair cut and i want something that:



1. is a medium length - somewhere around my shoulders



2. Can fit in a pony tail



3. Some bangs



Other:



1. I have an oval face



2. Blonde hair



3. Straight hair - also i straighten it everyday



4. Im not very girly - im very athledic and do sports all year so thats why the pony tail thing is important - i usually wear my hair down at school



5. PICTURES PLEASE!!



HairCut help!!?

i dont have a picture but i think that layered hair with bangs to the side would be cute



hope this helps



HairCut help!!?

Sounds like my hair. Try a longer bob with some soft bangs and longer layers, I sell used cars and am outside in the weather so this style always looks polished, and easy to care for. Make sure you tell the stylist you want to be able to pull it into a ponytail.



HairCut help!!?

I would get more of a side bang, that would be easier to clip back if needed.



Just let the stylist know (and be VOCAL) that you need to be able to put your hair in a ponytail.



I did the same thing a few months ago. I wear my hair in a pony tail and make my bangs into a poof (not an annoying big one, a cute one lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment