Thursday, October 8, 2009

I need medium-length, layered hairstyles for curly hair...?

I'm getting my hair cut in a few days, and I've yet to find exactly what I'm looking for. Now, my hair is waist-length and naturally curly...I haven't REALLY cut it in 10 years now, so this is a HUGE step for me. I don't want anything shorter than my shoulders, but nothing longer than mid-back. HELP!?!?!



I need medium-length, layered hairstyles for curly hair...?

I would suggest 2 things:



1-Make sure the stylist has experience with curly hair...you'd be shocked at the number of them who have cut curly hair only on people who straighten it every day. I could tell you horror stories...but anyway, your best bet is to find someone who as done a good job on another curly-haired person.



2-Ask her for her opinion. Going with layered and shoulder length is a great idea...for anything more specific ask your stylest for ideas: she's the expert.



Those two steps were how I stopped dreading getting my (very) curly hair cut and I have since had it as long as halfway down my back to as short as 3 or 4 inches above my shoulders. (It's just longer than shoulder-length now since I'm growing it out).



I need medium-length, layered hairstyles for curly hair...?

If you're looking for layered styles this is the page I would refer you to... http://www.the411onhair.com/galleries-of... there are certainly some styles in there that would probably work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment