Saturday, August 1, 2009

Give me a total makeover?

Height: 5'6



Weight: 120



Hair: Brown, shoulder length.



Eyes: Brown, medium almond shape.



Skin: Classic Ivory.



Style: The preppy scene.



Age: 14, grade eight.



im willing to change ANYTHING possible.



hair cut, diet, hair dye, colour contacts, pretty much anything.



If possible, make me some outfits.



You'd be awsome.



Give me a total makeover?

no diet needed! Just stay healthy.



Color contacts look way fake to me. Look around at Seventeen magazine's website for some hair and clothes ideas



I love wearing flirty skirts and short-sleeve shirts over bright tank-tops (which I wear as undershirts) with some bright, striped flip-flops.



Hey, I'm only a year older than you and I know how you may feel you're starting to either blend in too much or stand out too much (in a bad way), but you can just bring out your personality rather than bringing out your best outfit!



Give me a total makeover?

why do u want to do this? is that you in ur picture? im sure that you don't need this hun. you no your style just go with it. :)



Give me a total makeover?

i dont know what your really looking for but i think that you should try like every style and see watch one matches you the best but from your sayings you sound like every hting is good for you i dont rally find whats wronge with you !!!!!!!



Give me a total makeover?

hair with top half brown and bottom half blonde and eyes with a little eyeliner and mascara. boot cut jeans with a colorful retro top. you'll stand out and for a good thing ! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment