Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help With Emo hair?

Helloo. I'm having trouble with getting an emo hairstyle. Dx my hair's kinda poofy and I can't grow it very long. just to about a medium length. and when I put gel in it either dries eventually(probably just from a lack of hairspray though Dx; ) and if I use another kind of gel that I've got around here it gets hard. Any tips on what kind of gel/spray/whatever to use? and also maybe help with choosing a way to get it cut would be nice.



Thanks in advance.



=]



Help With Emo hair?

dear helpless emo child. i have had many hair problems in my day. there is a style for everyone. don't fret young samurai you will soon become the choosen one for hair therapy.



i think that a super hair product for you would be the Aussi line.

No comments:

Post a Comment