Saturday, August 1, 2009

How should I cut my hair short for this summer?

I'm going to dye it blue or black or something like that this summer. I have really thick hair, and I want it pretty short, like up to my ears, maybe an inch longer. Maybe something a bit punkish, but not over the top. Please help, I need it soon. If you have suggestions for dye, I'll take those. My hair is medium-dark brown, and My skin gets kind of tan. Plus, I'm 13, so nothing really crazy.



How should I cut my hair short for this summer?

blue or black that's not over the top lol?



That girl in American Idol the year Kelly Clarkson won had the cutest pixie I've ever seen... I can't remember her name though, sorry :%26gt;



How should I cut my hair short for this summer?

go on search ..images (emo hair)



OH! or go on flickr...tinypic idk places that just have pics



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...

No comments:

Post a Comment