Saturday, August 1, 2009

Will choose best answer?! HELP ME?

i am getting my hair cut today it is a little bit past my shoulders with lots of layers and i have like have grown out side bangs which i pin up....i want a hair cut that is easy for straight/wavy hair and i need pix. so i am looking for a medium to shoulder length cut with some sort of side bang or a versatile bang that can be alternated i also want my layers but i want an egde to the cut like a little sceneish but i really need this its being cut TODAY and i just cant seem to find ANY pix thanks SO much



i REALLY REALLY REALLY need help soooo please!



p.s. please no smart remarks thanx



Will choose best answer?! HELP ME?

閿?br>



Just a little bit longer than shoulder length but yet still sophisticated and wavy or strait and layered.



Will choose best answer?! HELP ME?

I have the exact same hair as you. Only mine was much longer, and because it was so long I couldn't do anything with it apart from a ponytail for school.



I cut mine to my shoulders and had layers just past my ears, I also had it feathered. My fringe is swept to the side ish...



(Exactly like this [the fringe, that is] ---%26gt; http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image... )



If you can't find any pictures then go to your hairdressers and ask to look through some there, or just explain to your hairdresser what you want and she'll search through for you.



Gah, I hope I helped...

No comments:

Post a Comment