Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm looking for a unique way to dye my hair, does anyone have good ideas for it?

I'm looking for a fun and unique way to dye my hair. Me and my friends dye it ourselves, and we can basically pull off anything. I prefer to stick with natural colors (red, blonde, black, brown) in any shade. I don't mind layering of colors or having patches of colors, but I can't think of a good way to put it all together. I don't really want unnatural colors (pink, blue, purple) I have done those before and wasn't happy with how quick they washed out.



IF IT HELPS YOU THINK, HERE IS WHAT MY CURRENT HAIRSTYLE IS:



I have a short/medium hairstyle. It is in many layers and the longest layer goes just past my shoulders and the shortest just to about my eyes, I also have full-on bangs. Some may call it a 'scene' haircut. But it mostly resembles a shag cut.



Thanks a bunch.



I'm looking for a unique way to dye my hair, does anyone have good ideas for it?

Well if your looking for a natural try a dark or light auburn brown. If your looking for something unique i would try blonde and either dye the tips or do a couple of strands of red or black. Whatever you like. I personally would do the the tips pink. Or you can do JLo color. Kinda light brown with gold and red tones. So you would need highlights and lowlights.



I'm looking for a unique way to dye my hair, does anyone have good ideas for it?

For Fall I'd do it orange and browns in varying shades. Light ones on the bottom look good actually. My friend has strawberry blonde on the underside and it looks awesome in the sun.



I'm looking for a unique way to dye my hair, does anyone have good ideas for it?

do the long layers in the back like a dark black or a deep burgandy.. a darker color. Then do the shorter layers to overlap the dark ones a lighter color like a blonde.



I saw a girl at work with that and it was awesome! Her hair looked normal at first glance but then you saw the black under and it made you really want to get a good look at it because it was so cool!.



I'm looking for a unique way to dye my hair, does anyone have good ideas for it?

if you're looking for unique way, as in unusual method, for dyeing your hair, try koolaid...unsweeted packets, the kind you have to add sugar to in order to make it sweet.



if you're looking for unique way, as in color or style, no clue. never dyed my hair (except the above koolaid method at slumber parties).



I'm looking for a unique way to dye my hair, does anyone have good ideas for it?

okay, first do your research and remember, haircolor doesn't damage hair. incorrect application is what dammages hair. for your hairstyle, and since you seem pretty cool about trying things that seem... um... different (like me) i would try like a roadsted red pepper with a panel of burnt caramel. like a sunny-tomato hue with a streak towards the back of rich butterscotch, if that help. just a streak, about 1 and 1/2 inch wide. another color that looks gorgeous, especially if you ahve light skin, is a winey-burgundy. like, a burgundy that contains notes of plum, cranberry and a touch of chocolate. it contrasts beautifully with porcelain skin. an asymmetrical razor cut with length around the face and defined, yet feminine fringe will add spice to this style.



I'm looking for a unique way to dye my hair, does anyone have good ideas for it?

okay okay



i think



you should dye the bottom half red



and the top half like.... fading from blonde to red



I'm looking for a unique way to dye my hair, does anyone have good ideas for it?

have u tried stawberry blounde yet put hight lights in it i think it will look nice and please get it professionally done!!



I'm looking for a unique way to dye my hair, does anyone have good ideas for it?

If you were looking for a unique way you would not be asking people and basing it off others opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment