Saturday, August 1, 2009

I don't know how to get my hair cut.?

My hair is dirty blonde.It's about three inches past my shoulders right now.It's wavy,but not extremely.I have glasses and bangs about an inch past them.I really like the look of bob haircuts but i don't know if one would compliment my face shape.I have a medium long,skinney,high cheeck bones and slightly rounded/pointed chin.(not like a witch...it's a good kind of pointy).I just can't decide to get it cut.It gets tangled at the ends really easily because of the length.I am tired of it.What should I DO?!?! Please give me descriptions of hair cuts you think would flatter my face shape.Thanks



I don't know how to get my hair cut.?

get straight bangs.



they are becoming trends, and ur a dirty blonde.



im sure it will look great on you.



I don't know how to get my hair cut.?

mines the same color and everything and i got it cut shaggy and emoish and it looks really awesome and at first the top layers i thought were 2 short but they look cool when you straighten it



I don't know how to get my hair cut.?

i think you should cut your hair the way you want it to be cut. and not worry about every body else opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment