Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help please!?

I just got my hair cut. and it didnt turn out the way i had hoped at all. my hair use to be straight and medium length and now its layered in the back to give me volume and a little higher than my shoulders with angled bangs...School starts next week and I HATE my hair! =\ i dunno what to do please does anyone have any help or ideas please!



Help please!?

give yourself a couple of days to try and get used to it. Worst comes to worst and it will grow back in a couple of months.



Help please!?

I would get it fixed...It may end up shorter than you wanted, but you won't need to fuss with hairpins and barrettes for months.



Help please!?

well there is nothing to do to make it better but to get it cut even shorter and i don't think that you would want to do that!!!! so i hope that i helped!!!!



Help please!?

Just go back to the salon tell them how unhappy you are with this hair cut %26amp; they'll show you how to style it.



Help please!?

If you really hate it go to a salon instead of a supercuts type place and see if they can do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment