Thursday, July 30, 2009

HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

welllll, yesterday i got my hair highlighted and cut in layers. i am so happy with it but the problem is, is that i don't know how to style/curl it. i've been in the bathroom for 2 hours trying to figure out how to style it. i have medium-long hair, i have gold streaks with dark brown hair and my hair is relaxed(i get perms). should i leave in rollers in my hair at night?....but how would i put the rollers in?.....yea, i confused. please help me.



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

Shave off your head.



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

You should have asked the person that did your hair all those questions!!



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

You should either use a diffuser, like I do (and I have layers)



Or use proper curlers, but it takes a while.



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

I think that you should straighten it. That's my opinion but if you wnat to curl it then you get the curlers and start at the bottom and work your way up when putting t hem in. Don't forget to do the back and don't put too many in because then it'll look like you got a perm. If you didn't understand a word that i just said then read the directions on the box that the curlers came in.



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

I would suggest calling the salon and asking the stylist what you should do. Good luck



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

JUST DO IT LIKE VANESSA HUDGENS!!!! HER HAIR ROCKS!!



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

You have probably been trying to style it for too long if you have spent 2 hours in the bathroom. I would take a break, maybe look through some magazines or hairstyles online to see if you can get some ideas on how to style it. Also, I would call and ask the hair stylist for some ideas...she should have discussed that all with you before cutting it. And...from your question...I am not sure what style you are going for as you mention putting rollers in it at night, so it is sort of hard to give you suggestions as it really depends on the look and style you are going for.



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

i would straighen your hair, and then put curlers in, just to give it a beautiful,natural look.



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

You may want to call your stylist and tell her you are having problems and ask if can you bring your blower and brush in and have her guide you to give you some tips on helping you style your hair.



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

That's definately a question for the stylist; as long as you know where to find them it's never too late to go back and ask!



One tip: with layers, you have to handle each layer seperately. For whatever you do, start by pulling everything but the bottom(longest) layer into a loose bun on top of your head. Curl/straighten that layer first, then let the bun loose, seperate out the next layer.... and so on. With rollers, you usually have to start with the shortest layer (on top) first and work your way down.



Hope that helps!



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

put it in a ponytail.



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

to be honest, i have no idea



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

just leave it down or in a poof



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

Rule of thumb: if you want your hair to flip up, then you roll the curlers (or curling iron, or hot rollers) up, and if you want your hair to go under you roll the curlers down and under. If you want your hair to have body (heighth) on top then use a large roller and roll the curler under and remember that the more on base it is (on the part) the higher the hair will be. I would use 2 medium size curlers going around the bottom part of your hair (one above the other). Since you don't want the curls to be tight and kinky, you want the curlers to hang down (remember curl up away from face for a flip, and down and under toward the face for curl to go under). I have this same cut and I like it flipped up lightly. I use sponge rollers at night, or I curl it with either hot rollers or a curling iron by day. You can also curl the hair under around the top part of your head to give the sides and top body. (crown, above ears, and back). Good luck!



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

you should curl it under or flip it up thats what i do



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

i think you can still curl it the regular way you use it ...you can use a curling iron or hot rollers .or jus plin old simple rollers to curl your hair



HI!!!!閳? can somebody please help me!?

I sugest you ask one of your friends or your mom or someone your really close to. I mean, I didn't even know how to put make up on until I asked my best friend in the whole wide world Sophie or as we call her Sofalicious. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment