Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do i do a messy bun in my hair?

i have a christmas banquet to go to on sunday night, and i dont want to leave my hair down, i al ready wear a bun alot of the time so now i want to do a messy bun. but i cant do alot with my hair even though its medium length, i dont like the cut. tips?



How do i do a messy bun in my hair?

i where my hair in a bun almost everyday.its really easy to have it messy.if has to be wet, you go to sleep with it wet.wake up in the morning brush ur hair nut not completely then take it as your putting a pony tail in and just twist it 2 times around and dont touch it no nothing then you got a messy bun.



How do i do a messy bun in my hair?

just pile your hair on your head, and pull out some strands. I put a sea salt spray on to make it thicker, pull it up, screw it up a bit, and have fun.



How do i do a messy bun in my hair?

put it in a pony tail and than take sections at random and bobby pin them in all around it than you have a messy bun



How do i do a messy bun in my hair?

Just take your hair up in your hands as if you would make a ponytail in top of your head, then instead of leaving it tight, move your hand up the length a bit then use a light band to make a loose ponytail. Then, wind your hair into to bun, secure it to the scalp with bobby pins then pull strands away from the ponytail to frame your face. Not too many.



It may take you a few tries but just experiment.



Good Luck



How do i do a messy bun in my hair?

you make a regular bun and then you pull some from the bun and tighten it and you messy it up a little and if it starts to fall out you put another hair tie in

No comments:

Post a Comment