Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pleas help me my hair!!!=)?

alrite so im 14 and im going into 9th grade in september...im getting my hair cut tomorrow and i dont kno wut to do...i have long very very straight hair..i would say the thickness is medium..i was thinking about either layering it or angleing it... i also want a hair style that if i didnt like it i could grow it out quickly...suggestions nd pictures would be greatly appreciatedd=)



Pleas help me my hair!!!=)?

if its your first really major hair cut than as a stylest i would suggest some long to medium layers so you can either flip it out or in. i would also add that if your face is round than stay away from a face hugging cut so make them long layers in the front to make your face not so round and longer. but if your face is long than you can do a face hugging cut. p.s. just have fun with your haircut it's just hair and it will grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment