Thursday, July 30, 2009

Body wave/hair dye?

My hair is medium-thick caucasian texture (not coarse though), brunette, straight (so straight that a straightener cannot even change my hair but it's got body) and long (to my waist at least). Can I get a body wave? Do I have to cut my hair? I sorta want to get curls like Shakira has. Also I would like to dye it red/strawberry blonde. I'm fair skinned and blue eyed with an oval face so I look good with any color and haircut. How much damage will my hair have? I got a perm before and it change the texture of my hair badly so I only want to get a body wave. Thanks. Please post advice.



Body wave/hair dye?

that is not a body wave!



that girl has very tight to big curl mixed. Shakira has kinda tight curl...



body wave is much looser big one.



I think you wanna choose tight perm or blond hair. both of them is kinda harsh....if you gonna get both, maybe bigger wave and brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment