Sunday, July 26, 2009

Question about hair?

best hairstyle for long face



NO PERM NO CUTTING SO SHORT.



i am asian with blackish hair, kinda curl but straight, medium length bang, about 8inches longer than my shoulder.



it would be great if you include picture.



and would brunette be great on me?



i am tanned and i have dark brown eyes



REMEMBER tell me best hairstyle for LONG face



Question about hair?

Long straight hair makes a long face look even longer. It is NOT the recommended style by professionals.



I have an oblong face and had long straight hair for years. It looked bad! My hair doesn't curl, even with a perm.



My hair is now short and no-maintenance. I love it! My face looks more oval now.



Question about hair?

long face + long straight hair=mr. ed



Question about hair?

The longer your hair, the longer your face. If you don't want to cut it then layer it. Change to Brown?? not on asian skin. Your skin will blend with your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment