Thursday, July 30, 2009

I want to change up my hair... any suggestions??

i have dark medium length really thick and curly hair. i want to try something new! any suggestions? pics if you have any??? cut, color, style?



I want to change up my hair... any suggestions??

HEY!! go here i promise you its really good if you have a pic to upload you can try on alot of hairstyles and also make ups!!!



I want to change up my hair... any suggestions??

side bangs



straighten it



but headband



try half buns



go with different hairstyles everyday



I want to change up my hair... any suggestions??

u should get it straight maybe put blonde highlights that should look really cute,



I want to change up my hair... any suggestions??

my hair is the exact same way and i juss got a hair appointment last tuesday. i would try getting layers it really helps it become less thick. also ask to get it thinned out i get it every time it works great. then for the color try getting two colors thats what i did it looks cool. like either two shades of brown or maybe a brown and a blonde. Also i would definently part ur hair on the side and get side bangs. try straightening it



I want to change up my hair... any suggestions??

http://www.hairzingers.com/images/sce/ev...



http://www.celebrityseduhairstyle.com/wp...



these are both gorgeous, yet completely different! I suggest the first colour if you have olive skin, and the second colour if you have paler skin. Obviously you can mix and match the styless.. Have fun!!1



I want to change up my hair... any suggestions??

maybe cut ends, do some Blondie highlights and straighten it



I want to change up my hair... any suggestions??

well since its thick and curly you should put a few layers it will make it less poofy looking and reely bring out the curls



I want to change up my hair... any suggestions??

http://beautybyella.blogspot.com/2007/12... check the new styles

No comments:

Post a Comment