Thursday, July 30, 2009

How much does a cut and dye cost in NZ for and 16 yr old guy?

nothing fancy.. but not that tacky either.. a place that can give more cool and stylish look. i've got medium short hair. how bout just a cut?



How much does a cut and dye cost in NZ for and 16 yr old guy?

My barber charges my son $20.00 but in NZ it should be cheaper but if not try a sheep shearer they can cut and dye your hair, after all there is 230 million sheep in NZ so they must be good.



How much does a cut and dye cost in NZ for and 16 yr old guy?

That guy is a d*ck. He's so nasty! Report It



How much does a cut and dye cost in NZ for and 16 yr old guy?

Maybe $15 for a cut. Depends where you go. Colour, probably about $30-80.



I edited my other answer to answer your questions. Allow email and email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment